Pro-Debt of Grosvenor House, 3 Chapel Street, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 4AB, is the legal owner of this website and the legal owner of the information contained on this website including logos, graphic material and layout. Any individual who browses, uses, accesses or enters this website whether for personal or professional reasons, in a private capacity or on behalf of a commercial organisation or charity, agrees to comply and be legally bound by the following terms and conditions as set out in this document by Pro-Debt.
The following term “User” refers to any individual(s) who browses, uses, accesses or enters this website in any capacity. The term “Pro-Debt” refers to this website and any parties legally responsible for this website.
If you do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our Service. These terms set out the basis on which Users may use the Service. By using the Service, Users accept these terms, concluded between Users and Pro-Debt and agree to be bound by them. If Users do not agree to these terms, please refrain from using our Service.
1. The information and data contained on this website is for general information purposes only. Pro-Debt makes every effort to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date. However, the data on this website may contain unintentional errors or inaccuracies. Pro-Debt cannot accept liability for accuracy of this data.
2. Pro-Debt may suspend, alter, remove or vary any part of the information or Services offered on this website for any reason at any time at the sole discretion of Pro-Debt and such changes deem to become effective immediately on the updating / posting of the information contained on this website by Pro-Debt.
3. The information contained on this website is subject to change without further notice and Pro-Debt does not accept liability and offers no warranty whatsoever to the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information and data contained on this website at any time.
4. Any action Users of this Service take or rely on as a result of the information contained on this website is done entirely at the Users own risk. It is the responsibility of the User to seek legal advice before acting on any information or advice contained on this website. The User accepts to not hold Pro-Debt liable as a result of any action taken by any third party against the User as a result of the use of this website or hold Pro-Debt responsible for any costs or damages incurred as a result of the reliance of information contained on this website.
5. Users acknowledge and agree that the Service is provided by us on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether expressed or implied) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is used at Users own discretion and risk.
6. Users of this Service will not hold Pro-Debt responsible for any content found on our Service that may be found to be offensive or defamatory. We do not edit, pre-vet or review any third party material displayed on the Service. Pro-Debt operates a ‘notify and remove’ procedure regarding such material. If you believe that any advertisement content, comment or review does not comply with decency, moral standing, is blasphemous or contains profanities, please notify us immediately. We will then review the material and where we deem it appropriate will remove the material within a reasonable time frame.
7. Users acknowledge and agree that neither Pro-Debt nor other members of our group of firms, shareholders, officers, staff or other organisations connected to us shall in any circumstances (to the extent permitted by law) be liable for any of the following losses or damage; loss of data; loss of income, revenue or anticipated profits; loss of business or contracts; loss of opportunity; loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; losses suffered by third parties; wasted management or office time or any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use, non-use, defects or delays in the Service. Pro-Debt’s aggregate liability to Users for any and all claims however arising and whether caused by tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise shall be limited to two thousand pounds sterling (£2,000). Notwithstanding any other provision of this agreement, we do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. Users are granted permission by Pro-Debt to browse the relevant areas of this website provided that such activities are for private research. The User may not reproduce, copy, transmit, re-publish, distribute or use for financial gain or any other reason any of the data contained on this website without obtaining prior written consent from Pro-Debt.
9. Any unauthorised use of this website by any individual of any capacity accepts a potential claim for damages in respect to Pro-Debt.
11. Any User of this website will not hold Pro-Debt liable including associated costs if the browsing of this website results in any technical faults or damage being inflicted to any equipment operated to access this website including servicing or professional checking. Users may not be able to access all areas and links on this website if their equipment does not support the relevant technology associated with this website.
12. Users agree that the Pro-Debt website may on some occasions be adversely affected by events outside of our control. The Service is subject to the limitations of the enabling technology on which the website is reliant and may be adversely affected by network performance and other operational factors including without limitation, congestion, network coverage, dropped connections, the performance of your mobile device and the maintenance of secure network connections. We shall not be liable for any error, delay or failure in connection with transmission of the Service. We aim to update our Service regularly and may change the content within it at any time without notice. We may suspend access to the Service if we need to or close it for an indefinite period.
15. Any claims (whether contractual or non-contractual), complaints, disputes or queries including any legal proceedings which may arise under these terms and through the use of this website are subject to the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.